Mutual Agreement Divorce

When spouses agree on child custody and support, as well as on the partition of their assets, it is possible for them to simplify the legal proceedings by filing a mutual consent to be approved by the Court.


This way of proceeding simplifies very much the legal procedures and avoids many delays as well as the costs of a confrontation before the Court.

It is the ideal solution.

Once the agreement is signed by both parties, it must be presented to the Superior Court in order to be officially confirmed.